miércoles, 26 de agosto de 2015

THANK YOU! With LOVE, respect and eternal gratitude!



463 text and FB msgs in one day:) Beep, bop, boop.... Multitasking. Sorry if I'm a bit slow, trying my best to reply to all and juggle my balls. Thank you everyone who has reached out for all the love, offerings of help, passes, leads, welcoming me into their playa homes, kind words!!! It means so much to me! Magic happens when you believe in it blindly and approach situations with acceptance and gratitude. I'm Honored and Humbled to know all of you and be a part of this community! And that's what Burning Man is about! Comradery, giving and love! I can't wait for all the wonderful adventures ahead and creating bonds, sparkly memories together! THANK YOU! With LOVE, respect and eternal gratitude!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario