miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2015

Life isn't only about fun, play, money

 It is important to value those, who truly open their hearts to us and give us love. You never know, if they will be here tomorrow. Today, I am paying tribute to my first and forever love. RIP, my angel! Yesterday was all about you. As it always is to me on your Birthday and the date of your transformation. I am still not willing to call it “death”. You have joined that unexplainable “27 Club” by your unexplainably tragic accident. I celebrate your life, your beautiful and endlessly giving soul, who cared deeply about others and has taught me what it means to love selflessly, to the fullest, always a 110%. I'm greatful for having the opportunity of experiencing your love and devotion, your deep friendship, your bravery, your honor, your strength, your reliability, your sense of humor, your rebellious spirit, your eternal optimism, your wisdom beyond your years. Thank you for keeping an endless watch on my well being. I feel you everywhere!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario