miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2015

I don't run, when people throw rocks at my friends.

 I stand by them. I have acquired several pairs of big girl panties throughout my life. Some of them have suspenders on. I value all opinions, if they are produced with an intent to communicate, heal and resolve uneasy feelings. Otherwise we create more damage, than damage control. Please remember that we are all imperfect and check your EGO before saying things that were driven by it, rather than actual facts. Let's not just talk about love, let's practice it. And that means approaching situations with an open mind and a kind heart. We are all human. We can be different, have different goals, standards, interests and still love one another. It's not a competition. Life is much easier when we concentrate on the positive. Smell some fresh flowers, tell someone you love how much you love them and change your perception filter. Smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario